
Our stockings were hung with ca
re
We took great care baking our cookies:

This year we celebrated our Christmas at home on Tuesday before heading to the QC. I missed my siblings this year, as Mark and fam were in Cali and Bets and fam were not into the QC until Sat, when we needed to leave. But we did have a blast seeing our Maryland and Dubuque family members as well as Nonnie, Papa and Unca Joe. Here are a few from our place:

And from our Nonnie and Papa's house. Our Chaz began saying sentences while on our visit. "I did it." was his very first and his cute little voice said it over and over clear as day.
He has just been such a ham, flirting with people and goofing off. We get stopped often for comments on that red hair or because he is such a goof. I have no idea how we have such a dramatic child?!

And just to prove to you he is a toddler! Yes, we are into everything...and the reason that binky is all over the place is because he is cutting 3 molars a a tooth right now. I promise when he is done we will be weaning;)














No comments:
Post a Comment