Monday, October 26, 2009

Doc Visit and finally the remodel update:)

Hello Blog Followers!

Okay, so today was Chaz's 1 yr appt. Well, he started to come down with something on Sunday (after a three hour nap on Saturday we thought something was up), so no shots for us, but he was diagnosed with H1N1. Poor guy! We caught it in the first 24 hours, and he had only had a fever for a few hours, so he is on Tamiflu, which should shorten the whole process for us. But we would appreciate everyone's prayers for a speedy recovery and that us parents don't get it either, especially because I am supposed to be out of town all next week and don't need Christian to come down with anything while he is holding down the fort solo.

For those that are curious, Chaz is just acting like he has a cold, so far, not too bad, but I heard that the cough he has developed could get worse, but we will be praying hard against that! Symptoms included a watery eye, clear runny nose, and a low fever Sunday night, that jumped to 102 by the time we had our appt, oh and a cough that occured twice on Saturday and then about 10 times Sunday, and now is a couple times an hour.

His height was 31" and his weight was 23 lbs.4 oz.

He is currently in the 82 percentile for height and 55 for weight (those cheeks are deceptive, huh?). So basically, tall and slender, like his daddy.



He also got the highest score on his development questionaire! Way to go, buddy.

Right now I am listening to him say "uh-ohohoh, uh-oh, mamamama" over the monitor. I am hoping he sleeps soon, he needs his rest.

Oh, and for those that follow the blog, here are the bath pics as promised. We are needing to get some accessories and just have not found the right stuff yet,and the fireplace trim is getting changed from the gold, just need to get it done.



Look at this pic - obviously H1N1 is not getting him down!













Oh, yeah and Saturday morning we had our first haircut! He was great, it was just a trim because we didn't like all that scruff around the ears.





































Last, anytime I can find matching shirts for these two I am on it! Too cute! We got that shirt for Chaz as a gift, little did the giver know that it was Christian's favorite movie as a kid, and then I found one for daddy while I was looking through the Sunday paper ads, so I snatched it later that week!


2 comments:

Jena said...

Jessie-

Your babys pics are SOOOO cute! He is such a gorgeous baby boy! I am so sorry to hear about H1N1! Yikes! Praying for you guys! Where did you find those ghostbusters shirts?! Eli and Scott would be SO jealous!!!

Jena

Angela said...

Not sure how I've missed out on your blog all this time, but I'm so glad you commented on mine! Chaz is adorable ... your family is just beautiful and I'm so thrilled to read how much you enjoy being his mama! Precious stuff. Miss you guys!