Touch DOWN! We have a new pastime at our place - playing catch, or throwing, or whatever...

Had to post this one! He is not crying, he is whining to touch the guitar. He is perfecting this at an age way to young!
Feeding the fish with Papa over Labor Day weekend

Okay, I laughed so hard at this I was in pieces. Chaz woke up from a nap with this mess on his head. This has never happened before, at least not like this. He thought it was pretty funny his momma was losing it and joined in doing his "fake laugh" which made me laugh all the harder!



3 comments:
ADORABLE!! Can you believe your baby is now a toddler?! Miss you guys ;)
Best bed head baby ever! We love you!
Hee hee. Charlotte's hair does that rat's nest thing too in back when she sleeps. I think it's so cute!
Post a Comment