Friday, June 5, 2009

Yosemite - warning picture overload!

"Pictures say a thousand words," or at least that is my excuse for doing a caption only blog. We are swamped right now as I have business meetings all next week (my first time leaving Chaz), and are beginning to undergo a massive bath remodel. Needless to say, I will be taking the red-eye home.

First time on a plane and he did pretty well! I had to capture the memory;)The beautiful cabin we were staying at.
Look at that hottie! Also, he was MVP of the backpacking trip! He didn't stop, need a break or get sick - all huge accomplishments... The "guys" all did an overnight backpacking trip. My Dad and brother, Mark, marathon runners, both said they don't know which was more difficult. Us girls did a little hot tubbing with wine - good by me.

The first morning my Mom making her delicious "crepes" I love this pic of her - she worked so hard to plan it all!


Oops! Little out of order - here are the boys before church, the day before we left for Yosemite.



Love this - what else do I say?



Nonnie has her hands full - of course, Chaz would like to taste it and Max wants to grab it and probably bang it against something:)


She's brave to be traveling like this!



Hot tub! We got the temp low and then put there toes in. Also, check out the skis all around the hot tub - what a cool idea. And now, after dipping in every night, I would like one myself.






And, now for the token shot - the one that we will all laugh at adoringly for years to come and torture them with at high school graduation and any long term girlfriends:)







This shot was riding an old steam train through the forest and the reason it was so special is because Nonnie was running up to the side of the train (it was stopped) and making silly noises/faces. Chaz and Max were really into it and were weak laughing. Apparently it was a hit because a few other tourists were taking pictures of them instead of the sights!

And the token scenic shot to prove that we were there....

2 comments:

The Mueller Crew said...

What a fun trip! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I don't know which pic I like better... the one of Christian all "dolled up" or the one with Chaz smiling SO BIG!!! Adorable!